Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Graphic - Family Tree



This is a graphic I found in a google search. I added the title to the graphic "de arbol genealogico" or family tree. In paint I used the eraser tool to delete some of the background. I chose to use paint because it is an easy program to work with, and I feel comfortable using it. This file is a jpeg file. If I double click on the graphic it opens in a Microsoft slide show. My graphic is 43.1 KB.

In an elementary spanish class, I would use this graphic to help teach family names such as mom, dad, sister and brother. I then would ask students to create their own family tree, encouraging them to be as creative as possible. Students could use technology, bring in a picture, or draw and label their family trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment